Travel Reimbursement 

Please fill out the PICO travel reimbursement form to on your right to receive your travel reimbursement. A check will be mailed to you after the event at the mailing address you provide in the form. 

Steps to submit your travel expenses:
#1. Fill out the PICO travel reimbursement form.
#2. Upload receipts and/or W-8 BEN form to the dropbox folder.

Travel reimbursement Amounts:
North America = $400
Europe / Japan = $800
  • The University of Minnesota requires you to provide receipts to cover your travel amount. This can be a flight ticket and/or hotel receipt. Please have your receipts ready to upload in the form (pdf, jpg). 
  • Checks must be made out to the traveler
  • If you live in Europe or Japan please also provide an W-8 BEN form.
Click here for the ->W-8 BEN Form<- Fill out part I and sign

Please email Andrea Stronghart with questions at